– Do you strive to make the world a better place?
– Do you want to work in a company where your contribution will be recognised?
– Do you want to be a part of a team that is as hungry for challenges as you are?
If so, you will be happy to join Skycop, which is looking for an Account Manager to be a significant part of Skycopers team!
- Managing trust–based relationships with existing customers to target and achieve sales and profit targets;
- Renewing and updating contracts and agreements;
- Making performance reviews, verifying affiliate fees, and issuing invoices;
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives;
- Developing new business with existing clients and/or identifying areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Preparing reports on account status.
- Similar work experience (1 year);
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of organization, including executive and C-level;
- Experience with CRM software and MS Office Suite (advantage);
- Hands-on experience with multiple communication techniques;
- Proactive and self-driven personality;
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment;
- Experience with CRM software.
- The salary for this position is 1000-1500 EUR netto. The exact amount depends on your competencies and expertise.
- International and multicultural working environment;
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment;
Join the mission!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone.
Skycop is a global company, providing tailor-made solutions for all air passengers who are seeking compensation for delayed, cancelled or overbooked flight. We are a unique organisation that is perfect for your next career stop, with wide career opportunities and great success stories. Most have risen to high level managers from common positions. Join us and become an international team member – become a part of history.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Skycop.com human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.