– Do you strive to make the world a better place?
– Do you want to work in a company where your contribution will be recognised?
– Do you want to be a part of a team that is as hungry for challenges as you are?
If so, you will be happy to join Skycop, which is looking for an B2B Sales Project Manager to be a significant part of Skycop Affiliate Partnership team! You will become a member of the team that builds relationships with airlines, travel agencies, travel operators, ticket offices and online ticket selling platforms!
You will be responsible for direct sales and maintaining relations with international partners as well as all types of administrative work: analysing market and identifying potential leads, negotiating partnership agreements, presenting Skycop services to partners, keeping databases up to date and assisting in partner’s integration process.
You will make an impact on improving our partners’ and clients’ experience.
Let’s do it!
- Better-than-good MS Excel skills;
- Fluent English – both written and spoken;
- Diligence and attention to detail;
- Recognizable as a quick learner and a perfect communicator;
- The opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience in working in an international business;
- Encouragement to grow hand in hand with the company and wide career prospects;
- Flexible working hours and schedule related benefits;
- Team buildings, off-site work sessions and a bunch of other events;
- Great company culture!
Join our mission!
Monthly salary (net): €800.00 – €2500.00
Join the mission!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone.
Skycop is a global company, providing tailor-made solutions for all air passengers who are seeking compensation for delayed, cancelled or overbooked flight. We are a unique organisation that is perfect for your next career stop, with wide career opportunities and great success stories. Most have risen to high level managers from common positions. Join us and become an international team member – become a part of history.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Skycop.com human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.