– Do you strive to make the world a better place?
– Do you want to work in a company where your contribution will be recognised?
– Do you want to be a part of a team that is as hungry for challenges as you are?
If so, you will be happy to join Skycop, which is looking for a Claims Administrator to be a significant part of Skycopers team! As a Claims Administrator You will assist customers by checking their flight details, reviewing their travel documents, communicating with airlines, answering emails and leading registered cases to get the client‘s compensation form the airline. We expect that you will develop and sustain productive customer relationships.
Skycop invites you to become a master of travel!
Let’s do it!
- Fluent English – both written and spoken
- Quick problem solving and decision making skills, attention to details
- Great communication skills
- Effective team player with the ability to work independently
- Previous experience of working in travel industry
- Knowledge of a 2nd foreign language (level B2)
For qualifying candidates we offer:
- A salary to match your skills – we want you to feel motivated
- Broad career prospects that grow together with the company
- Experience in promoting a useful and positive service
- Brand new office with gym, children day care centre etc.
- Opportunity to work remotely and flexible working hours
Monthly salary (net): €550.00 + bonus
Join the mission!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone.
Skycop is a global company, providing tailor-made solutions for all air passengers who are seeking compensation for delayed, cancelled or overbooked flight. We are a unique organisation that is perfect for your next career stop, with wide career opportunities and great success stories. Most have risen to high level managers from common positions. Join us and become an international team member – become a part of history.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Skycop.com human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.