– Ever feel like you can achieve anything you can imagine?
– Ever find yourself wishing you could fight injustice?
– Tend to organize every little detail of your life?
If you answered YES, YES and YES, don’t hesitate and join our mission.
As a Client Service Specialist, you would manage each claim in full: starting with a client application, you would gather information, analyze and assess the claim, communicate with clients / airlines /lawyers, etc. You would be handling the process from submitting the claim to airline responsible for the delay to giving the final verdict for the client.
However, your responsibilities would not end there: sometimes an airline is stubborn, and in need of a little push. Skycop needs you to become a master of claims – juggling several cases or clients at the same time!
Each claim is different and each client is unique, but everyone values the ability to meet deadlines, solve problems and manage projects.
- Fluent English – both written and spoken;
- Quick problem solving and decision making skills, and attention to details;
- Great communication skills;
- Higher education (may be a final-year student).B
- Previous experience in client service;
- Knowledge of 2nd foreign language (level B2);
- A salary to match your skills – we want you to feel motivated!
- Broad career prospects that grow together with the company.
- Flexible working hours (may be a part-time job).
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Friendly people all around!
Join the mission!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone.All positions