We are a successful & innovative global company, offering and supplying services from a service center in Vilnius. Our main duty is to make sure that every single passenger, whose flight was delayed, cancelled or overbooked, gets the compensation from the airline.
Now there is a great chance to become a part of the Skycop family. We are looking for a Data Protection Specialist to help protect data of our clients and, in cooperation with our Data Protection Officer, make sure we are GDPR compliant.
What will you do?:
- Process data subject requests and complaints;
- Implement personal data breach response procedures;
- Ensure information security: granting, managing and terminating access for users;
- Control over the use of company’s information resources;
- Ensure the implementation of the company’s obligations under the GDPR;
- Ensure compliance with the company’s internal procedures for processing personal data, etc.
Requirements for a candidate
- Data Protection Specialist should have no less than 1 year of experience in the field of law or IT systems management;
- General understanding of GDPR;
- Verbal and written fluency in both English and Lithuanian;
- Able to explain complex concepts clearly;
- Strong sense of ownership, willing to go that extra mile to accomplish what is necessary & take responsibility for important decisions;
- Attention to the details & quality.
- International work experience
What will we offer you?
- The opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience with international business;
- A salary that is competitive and meets your expectations;
- An opportunity to grow together with an international and ambitious company by making something GREAT;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home when necessary;
- And of course – a great company culture!
Join the mission!
Monthly salary (net): €700.00 – €1100.00
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone.
Skycop is a global company, offering and supplying their services from a service centre in Vilnius. We are a unique organisation for your next career stop, with wide career opportunities and great success stories. Most have risen to high level managers from common positions. Join us and become an international team member – become a part of history.