– Do you strive to make the world a better place?
– Do you want to work in a company where your contribution will be recognized?
– Do you want to be a part of a team that is as hungry for challenges as you are?
If so, you will be happy to join Skycop, which is looking for a PO-PM to be a significant part of Skycop DEV team! You will become a key member of the team that builds web-based applications and admin tools.
You will be responsible for planning and prioritizing product feature backlog and development for the products as well as leading the product release plans, and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities. Your job will be to ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on. Skycop is a great place to work, join the feeling!
Requirements or we expect you:
- Previous experience as a product owner, business analyst, or in a development related field
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience in working in an international business;
- Fast-growing team
- Encouragement to grow hand in hand with the company and wide career prospects;
- Flexible working hours, remote work and schedule related benefits;
- Team buildings, off-site work sessions and a bunch of other events;
- Great company culture!
Join our mission!
Monthly salary (net): €1500.00 – €2800.00
Join the mission!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone.
Skycop is a global company, providing tailor-made solutions for all air passengers who are seeking compensation for delayed, cancelled or overbooked flight. We are a unique organisation that is perfect for your next career stop, with wide career opportunities and great success stories. Most have risen to high level managers from common positions. Join us and become an international team member – become a part of history.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Skycop.com human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.