We are a successful & innovative global company, offering and supplying services from a service center in Vilnius. Our main duty is making sure that every single passenger, whose flight was delayed, cancelled or overbooked, gets his/her due compensation from the airlines.
It is a great chance to become a part of the Skycop family. We are looking for a Legal Counsel experienced in commercial law and litigation which would handle all court proceedings and assist in other aspects of litigation, including research, case preparation and representation, tracking and communication of case-related information. Legal Counsel would also draft and review contracts as well as other legal documents, reports and correspondence.
Join us and become a member of our international team – become a part of history.
What will you do?
- Represent the company and its clients in courts and other organizations;
- Help managing international litigation;
- Collaborate closely with other departments to build effective internal legal processes;
- Provide assistance and support in daily activities including the review and drafting of contracts.
Requirements for a good candidate
- Legal Counsel should have no less than 3 years of experience in the field of litigation and commercial law;
- Verbal and written fluency in both English and Lithuanian;
- Strong sense of ownership, willing to go that extra mile to accomplish what is necessary;
- Unique communication skills;
- Ability and willingness to take responsibility for important decisions.
- International work experience
- Experience in a multi – jurisdictional legal matters
- Knowledge of a 2nd foreign language
What will we offer you?
- The opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience in working with an international business;
- A salary that is competitive and meets your expectations;
- To grow hand in hand with an international and ambitious company by making something GREAT;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home when necessary;
- And of course – great company culture!
Join the mission!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone.All positions