– Do you strive to make the world a better place?
– Do you want to work in a company where your contribution will be recognised?
– Do you want to be a part of a team that is as hungry for challenges as you are?
Skycop.com is currently expanding and needs a Solicitor based in London to support us in the field of consumer rights, travel, and aviation legislation in the UK.
- We will refer passenger cases to you, whenever help is needed to defend their rights.
- You run litigation processes for the UK.
- You undertake both court and extrajudicial actions, representing Skycop.com and our customers, to negotiate high-importance settlements with the airline or their representatives.
- You will collaborate with Skycop.com legal support team.
- We cooperate on a non-exclusive basis on a B2B contract.
For a discussion the terms of the contract, please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the mission!
Skycop is a global company, providing tailor-made solutions for all air passengers who are seeking compensation for delayed, cancelled or overbooked flight. We are a unique organisation that is perfect for your next career stop, with wide career opportunities and great success stories. Most have risen to high level managers from common positions. Join us and become an international team member – become a part of history.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Skycop.com human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.