– Do you strive to make the world a better place?
– Do you want to work in a company where your contribution will be recognised?
– Do you want to be a part of a team that is as hungry for challenges as you are?
If so, you will be happy to join Skycop, which is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to be a significant part of the Skycop Marketing team! You will become a key member of the team that ensures marketing strategy and results are well aligned with our business vision!
You will be responsible for the planning, managing and executing projects related to global marketing campaigns in three main fields: Skycop brand marketing, social media and PR. You will be responsible for managing complex and elaborate projects working closely with your colleagues as well as marketing agencies from all over the world. Your job will be to ensure that all dedicated marketing activities are running smoothly, results are tracked and measured for the analysis of current and past performance.
Skycop is a great place to work, join the feeling!
Let’s do it!
- Proven experience in creating, developing, executing and evaluating marketing strategies, plans and activities different channels
- Solid knowledge of marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Business Manager)
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences across different channels during the relevant stage of marketing campaigns
- Creative thinking! As well as the ability to find creative and innovative solutions
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- At least 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist, Marketing Manager or similar role
- Fluent English – both written and spoken
Additional advantages to be considered:
- International experience
- Experience with traditional marketing techniques
- Knowledge of 2nd foreign language (B2 level or higher)
- Photoshop skills;
- Degree in marketing & communications;
- PR experience; Creating PR campaigns;
- Experience working with Key Opinion Leaders.
- The opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience in working in an international business;
- Fast-growing team;
- Encouragement to grow hand in hand with the company and wide career prospects;
- Flexible working hours, remote work and schedule related benefits;
- Team buildings, off-site work sessions and a bunch of other events;
- Great company culture!
Monthly salary (net): 800.00 – 2000.00 €
Join the mission!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone.
Skycop is a global company, providing tailor-made solutions for all air passengers who are seeking compensation for delayed, cancelled or overbooked flight. We are a unique organisation that is perfect for your next career stop, with wide career opportunities and great success stories. Most have risen to high level managers from common positions. Join us and become an international team member – become a part of history.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Skycop.com human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.