– Do you strive to make the world a better place?
– Do you want to work in a company where your contribution will be recognised?
– Do you want to be a part of a team that is as hungry for challenges as you are?
If so, you will be happy to join Skycop, which is looking for an Office & HR Manager to be a significant part of Skycopers team! We’ll provide a compassionate, innovative, happy place to work, and support you in your efforts to become even better. Your ideas will be valued, your efforts recognized, your growth fostered, your contributions rewarded, and your successes celebrated.
You will be the “go to” person for ensuring that things around the office are running smoothly. Our team will rely on you to provide support in the areas of HR administration and assistance, bookkeeping, facilities management, and with the completion of other administrative duties as needed. We hope you are someone with a growth mindset who will recommend and implement new creative processes and procedures so we can scale effectively as the company continues to grow.
On top of that, you’ll be working with a team that knows how to have fun. We play games and watch tv series in the office, bring our pets to work, have team breakfasts or dinners, go hiking, kayaking and do a bunch of other really fun events and activities.
Let’s do it!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Organising and maintaining documents and records as well as ensuring confidentiality in the handling of sensitive data;
- Participating in various HR projects;
- Scheduling travel reservations as requested;
- Administering new hire set-up, including office space, IT equipment, and completion of HR forms/documentation;
- Taking part in planning and coordination of activities and events: office meals, team outings, birthday celebrations, holiday parties, work anniversaries, off sites — and think of other new and fun activities!
- Maintaining our work environment, including keeping the office stocked and organised;
- Helping colleagues, CEO and HR department with different task.
- At least 1 year of similar work experience;
- High energy, positive and creative thinking;
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills;
- Punctual, detail-oriented and able to work independently on a variety of tasks as needed;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Lithuanian and English);
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel;
For qualifying candidates we offer
- Open broad career prospects and grow hand in hand with the company
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience of working in an international company
- Collaborating with young, ambitious, smart and friendly colleagues
Join our mission!
Monthly salary (net): €800.00 – €1300.00
Join the mission!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone.
Skycop is a global company, providing tailor-made solutions for all air passengers who are seeking compensation for delayed, cancelled or overbooked flight. We are a unique organisation that is perfect for your next career stop, with wide career opportunities and great success stories. Most have risen to high level managers from common positions. Join us and become an international team member – become a part of history.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Skycop.com human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.