– Do you strive to make the world a better place?
– Do you want to work in a company where your contribution will be recognised?
– Do you want to be a part of a team that is as hungry for challenges as you are?
If so, you will be happy to join Skycop, which is looking for a Quantitative and Business Analyst to be a significant part of Skycop Sales & Business Development team based in Vilnius! You’ll be playing one of the key roles in implementing strategic projects and bringing business vision to real life.
You will be responsible for analyzing, evaluating and documenting business needs for assigned business value stream. Your job will be to build various historical and forward looking data models, conduct market research & produce useful reports, evaluate new products, budget and forecast potential revenue and create presentation materials.
You will contribute to business needs and results analysis.
skills of a data scientist and a financial analyst, to work with flight data (OAG or other provider) and
Skycop is a great place to work, join the feeling!
- Skills of a data scientist and a financial analyst. Experience working with flight data (OAG or other provider) is a huge advantage
- Strong analytical skills: especially in problem-solving, interpreting data, and reporting
- Great communication skills: be able to gather and share important information with stakeholders
- Creative thinking! As well as the ability to find creative and innovative solutions
- Strong sense of ownership, pro-actively seek collaboration, and be ready to get hands-on if needed
- Ability to use analytical software and work with databases
- Basic understanding of digital business and digital marketing, awareness of main KPIs
- Fluent English – both written and spoken.
- The opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience in working in an international business
- Encouragement to grow hand in hand with the company and wide career prospects
- Flexible working hours, remote work and schedule related benefits
- New modern office with gym, child day care and bunch of other spaces for work and relaxation
- Great company culture!
Monthly salary (net): 600.00 – 1500.00 €
Join the mission!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone.
Skycop is a global company, providing tailor-made solutions for all air passengers who are seeking compensation for delayed, cancelled or overbooked flight. We are a unique organisation that is perfect for your next career stop, with wide career opportunities and great success stories. Most have risen to high level managers from common positions. Join us and become an international team member – become a part of history.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Skycop.com human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.