– Do you strive to make the world a better place?
– Do you want to work in a company where your contribution will be recognized?
– Do you want to be a part of a team that is as hungry for challenges as you are?
If so, you will be happy to join Skycop, which is looking for a React Developer to be the significant part of Skycop DEV team! You will become a key member of the team that builds web-based applications and admin tools.
You will assist in project refactoring, new feature implementation and help us shape a new features to make all members’ lives better! Skycop is a great place to work, join the feeling!
Requirements or we expect you:
- Have experience in React, Redux, styled components
- Have good understanding of CSS, SASS
- Can tackle through problems and find creative ways to solve them
- Are eager to learn and adapt new technologies
- Familiar with Agile development techniques
For qualifying candidates we offer
- Competitive salary
- Grow hand in hand with the company
- Experience in a useful and positive service promotion
- Opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience in working with international business
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home if needed
- Great company culture!
Join our mission!
Monthly salary (net): €2000.00 – €3500.00
Join the mission!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone.
Skycop is a global company, providing tailor-made solutions for all air passengers who are seeking compensation for delayed, cancelled or overbooked flight. We are a unique organisation that is perfect for your next career stop, with wide career opportunities and great success stories. Most have risen to high level managers from common positions. Join us and become an international team member – become a part of history.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Skycop.com human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.