Becoming a Team Leader means shifting the focus from your own success to that of the team and it’s members! You will lead new team and be responsible for providing highest level communication and collaboration with our clients.
Each team member is different and each team is unique, but everyone values the ability to meet deadlines, solve problems and be flexible at fast-growing environment.
- Form and supervise client service specialists team
- Provide efficient communication and feedback to team members
- Manage effective performance of the team results, conduct weekly and monthly quality checks
- Provide trainings and daily support to the team
- Implement and maintain of up to date procedures and process flows
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Communication and leadership skills
- Innovative problem solving, being result-minded and solution-focused
- Strong critical thinking and decisions making abilities
- Proficient written and spoken English is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in Team management
- Knowledge of a 2nd foreign language (level B2)
- Experience in aviation industry
- Broad career prospects that grow together with the company.
- Opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience of working in an international business company.
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home if needed
- Great company culture!
Join the mission!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone.All positions