On average, 30 000 flights all around the world are cancelled every month. Moreover, the number of daily delayed flights is 20 times higher! A lot of these disruptions could be avoided if airlines cared about their passengers as much as they care about their impressive revenues.
That’s why Skycop has embarked on a mission to make sure that every single passenger, whose experienced flight delays, cancellation or overbooking, gets their compensation from the airlines. Our team of highly trained professionals with 10+ years of experience in aviation business are here to help you receive your compensation in the fastest and easiest way possible.
of direct claims from passengers are approved by airlines.
euros owed to passengers by European airlines.
Skycop: beneficial to everyone
Disrupted flights cause inconvenience not only to the passengers, but also to the airports and anyone whose work depends on flights arriving on time.
- 1 out of 10 air passengers experiences serious flight disruptions at least once in their life.
- 95% of them do not receive any compensation because of the bureaucratic barriers put up by the airlines.
- Just fill out the claim form and let us deal with all the airlines' tricks and excuses!
- We understand that every single one of your trips is important.
- Unfortunately, they can be easily disrupted - and usually, it's the airlines who are at fault!
- Right now, there are about €3 billion in compensations that were not paid out the passengers who were at some point left stuck at an airport, having to make last minute changes to their travel plans
- Together we can help you receive the compensation you deserve
Enjoy your increased revenue
- Every disrupted flight means extra inconvenience for EVERYBODY in the airport
- It spells longer queues for passengers, more work for employees and increased security issues. All of that does not necessarily translate into extra money spent on maintaining order in airports
- Claim some of that money back by helping us to support air passengers rights