On average, every month 30 000 flights are cancelled globally. Moreover, the number of flights which are being delayed every day is 20 times higher! A lot of these disruptions could be avoided if airlines cared about their passengers as much as they care about their impressive revenues.
That’s why Skycop has embarked on a mission to make sure that every single passenger, whose flight was delayed, cancelled or overbooked, gets their due compensation from the airlines. Our team of highly trained professionals with 10+ years of experience in aviation business are here to help you receive your compensation in the fastest and most hassle-free way possible.
of direct claims from passengers are approved by airlines.
euros owed to passengers by European airlines.
Skycop provides benefit for everybody
Disrupted flights cause inconvenience not only to passengers but also to airports and everyone whose work depends on airlines being there on time.
- 1out of 10 air passengers experience serious flight disruptions at least once in a lifetime
- 95% of them do not receive any compensation because of the bureaucratic barriers that airlines build around them
- Just fill in the claim form and let us deal with all the airlines' excuses and tricks!
- We know perfectly well that every single one of your trips is important
- Unfortunately, it can be very easily disrupted because of the airline's actions
- Right now there are about €3 billion that has never been paid to the passengers who were at some point left stuck in the airport, having to make last minute changes to their travel plans
- Together we can help you receive the compensation you deserve
Enjoy your increased revenue
- Every disrupted flight means extra inconvenience for EVERYBODY in the airport
- It spells longer queues for passengers, more work for employees and increased security issues. All of that does not necessarily translate into extra money spent on maintaining order in airports
- Claim some of that money back by helping us to support air passengers rights