How To Get Compensation?
- Collect all relevant documents, such as your flight itinerary, boarding pass, and any communications with the airline regarding the disruption. This is important as it will serve as a proof of the disruption that occurred.
- Check if you are eligible for compensation. Different airlines and circumstances have different rules for compensation, so it’s important to understand what you may be entitled to before making a claim.
- Contact the airline as soon as possible and inform them of the disruption and your desire to claim for compensation. Please note that there may be time limits for making a claim and the sooner you notify the airline, the better.
- Provide the documentation and information requested by the airline to support your claim. This could include things like flight tickets, boarding passes and any other relevant information that supports your claim.
- If the airline refuses to compensate, you may contact relevant regulatory bodies or find the best flight compensation company for assistance in pursuing your claim.