– Do you strive to make the world a better place?
– Do you want to work in a company where your contribution will be recognised?
– Do you want to be a part of a team that is as hungry for challenges as you are?
If so, you will be happy to join Skycop.com, which is looking for a Lawyer in Corporate Affairs to be a significant part of the Skycop.com team!
- Drafting of legal corporate documents including but not limited to Articles of Association.
- Drafting Board, Executive Committee meeting minutes and resolutions.
- Preparation of materials to be presented to Board, Executive Committee and Shareholders meetings.
- Provide legal counseling and assistance to business teams.
- Maintenance of the company’s corporate documents and registers.
- Show your expertise in other tasks.
- A law degree from an accredited university.
- 2+ years of combined relevant experience working at a law firm or in-house (preferably in an international setting).
- Fluency in English, spoken and written (Strong legal drafting skills in English).
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment in a proactive and resourceful manner.
- The opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience in working in an international business;
- Fast-growing team;
- Encouragement to grow hand in hand with the company and wide career prospects;
- Flexible working hours, remote work from anywhere in the EU and schedule related benefits.
Monthly salary: 1000 – 1400 €
Application deadline is 16th of June. Please apply with your CV in English.
Join the mission!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone.
Skycop is a global company, providing tailor-made solutions for all air passengers who are seeking compensation for delayed, cancelled or overbooked flight. We are a unique organisation that is perfect for your next career stop, with wide career opportunities and great success stories. Most have risen to high level managers from common positions. Join us and become an international team member – become a part of history.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Skycop.com human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.