– Do you strive to make the world a better place?
– Do you want to work in a company where your contribution will be recognised?
– Do you want to be a part of a team that is as hungry for challenges as you are?
If so, you will be happy to join Skycop.com, which is looking for an Office & HR Manager to be a significant part of the Skycop.com team!
- 1+ years of experience as an HR specialist or relevant position (experience in the technical or aviation field would be considered a strong advantage);
- Good working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. pay and benefits, performance review, learning, and development);
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting;
- Ability to identify and analyze problems or improvement areas, foresee potential pitfalls, and implement mitigation plans;
- Excellence in written and verbal both Lithuanian and English;
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to follow deadlines.
- Organising and maintaining documents and records as well as ensuring confidentiality in the handling of sensitive data;
- Participating in various HR projects, recruitment process & conducting interviews with candidates;
- Scheduling travel reservations as requested;
- Administering new hire set-up, including office space, IT equipment, and completion of HR forms/documentation;
- Participate in designing and implementing engagement and retention initiatives to increase organizational, team, and individual performance;
- Maintaining our work environment, including keeping the office stocked and organized;
- Assisting colleagues, CEO, and HR department with different tasks.
- The opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience in working in an international business
- Fast-growing team
- Encouragement to grow hand in hand with the company and wide career prospects
- Flexible working hours and schedule related benefits
- Collaborating with young, ambitious, smart and friendly colleagues
Monthly gross salary: 2400.00-2700.00 €
Join the mission!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone.
Skycop is a global company, providing tailor-made solutions for all air passengers who are seeking compensation for delayed, cancelled or overbooked flight. We are a unique organisation that is perfect for your next career stop, with wide career opportunities and great success stories. Most have risen to high level managers from common positions. Join us and become an international team member – become a part of history.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Skycop.com human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.