– Do you strive to make the world a better place?
– Do you want to work in a company where your contribution will be recognised?
– Do you want to be a part of a team that is as hungry for challenges as you are?
Skycop.com is looking for a Partnerships Manager to conquer all travel agencies, travel operators, ticket offices, and online platforms!
- Conducting research and gathering information on potential partners, competitors, and tourism and travel industry trends;
- Managing and updating the partnership database, including entering new contacts and updating existing ones;
- Supporting in the negotiation and execution of partnership agreements;
- Acting as a liaison between other internal departments, external partners, and vendors;
- Handling confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- 3+ years of experience in a partnership role or equivalent – big advantage experience in the travel/aviation industry;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English);
- Knowledge of partnership and business development is a plus.
- Competitive salary 1800-2300 EUR neto;
- Bonus system;
- Remote-friendly work environment.
Join the mission!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone.
Skycop is a global company, providing tailor-made solutions for all air passengers who are seeking compensation for delayed, cancelled or overbooked flight. We are a unique organisation that is perfect for your next career stop, with wide career opportunities and great success stories. Most have risen to high level managers from common positions. Join us and become an international team member – become a part of history.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this role, the candidate agrees to the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, and to their storage by Skycop.com human resources employees. Personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the candidate’s consent.